1150 South 12th Street
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70802
Office: (225) 387 - 6639 Fax: (225) 383-1215
While we welcome all parents and guardians to our campus to assist and participate in classroom activities, we ask you to first report to the school office before entering the main building. If you would like to have a one on one visit please call the school office for an appointment.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- To offer a quality education program tailored to meet the needs of the students and parents of the school and community, to encourage the use of professional and local talents within the school community, to enrich classroom teaching, learning, and achievements.
- To assist each student in developing a knowledge and understanding of Christ and the church, to assist each student in acquiring a sense of responsibility for his/her education, to assist each student in acquiring a sense of responsibility for the community in which he/she lives and for the world community through instruction, service projects, liturgical experiences, and exposure to the outside world.
- To enable students to acquire basic skills, to assist each child in reaching his/her full potential spiritually and academically, to develop good citizenship skills and respect for authority and life in order to prepare each individual for a Christ-centered role in society.
- To promote respect and responsibility through a positive discipline plan that helps build a strong sense of community at school, at home, and in society, to assist children in utilizing technology, to serve their needs in safe, positive and productive ways.
- To promote an education that will form our unique individuals into caring, knowing, productive, serving children of God, to foster the unique God-given talents of each child.